Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Health Wealth and Prosperity - Amega Global Wand

I joined the Self Care evolution and Revolution.

I love the Amega Global wand. The wand works!

The Amega Global wand is amazing. It is like using an acupuncture needle without the needle. We manipulate energy with the acupuncture needle and there are different techniques to get the results one wants. Most people think of acupuncture to relieve or disperse pain, but we can also strengthen the Qi/Chi with a needle. We can tonify or disperse Qi/Chi or energy with a needle and of course we need a license to use a needle. With the wand one does not need a license or a special technique. A child could do it and one could "wand" ones self and get results.


I love my Amega Global wand. The wand works! I wand myself and have been "wanding" my food, our cat Lucky (who always wants attentions) plants and of course my water until I get the AMWater Unit.

I have been "wanding" friends and family since the Pre-launch. I have "wanded" 16 people and all have had some relief. My first experience with my wand was a young man at the Pre-launch. His friend asked me to "wand" him as he had injured his left knee playing basketball. He told me the pain was at a level 8 and he really did not want to stay. I "wanded" him for about 3 minutes and he said the pain was down to about a level 5. I asked if he wanted to get rid of it and he said, "Yes." I "wanded" him for about another 2-3 minutes and asked him to stand up. He did and said the pain was gone that he just had an awareness of it. He thanked me and walked away.

My second experience with my wand was with my sister. I use the face-lift technique which requires two wands on her with my own natural herbal regenerating cream. She was so tired as she came in late and I was "wanding" her at 1AM. She just wanted to go to bed. When she woke up the next morning, she explained that the pain that was in her neck and lymph node was gone. She didn't tell me she had any pain, because she has a high tolerance for pain and just endured it.

Food for thought. Amega Global is one of the world’s recognized wellness companies producing Zero Point Field infusion product.There are already fakes out there. They are cheap and have low frequencies. They do not work so be careful.

I am having fun. I am Wanding my World!

To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity

Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor


www.acuwand.com