Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prosperity Doctor: Happy New Year 2012 - BELIEVE - Two Magic Words


It is already 2012 around the World. Here in Rancho Palos Verdes it is still December 31, 2011.

Wishing You Love, Joy, Happiness, Peace, an Awakening and Prosperous 2012

Here is my gift to you. Remember Who You Are. You are Life, Love a creator and inventor sourced by pure potentiality. You simple must BELIEVE! 

Quiet your mind. Still your body. In silence go into Reflection. Become one with your Light.


Meditation to return to your Source: Memorize a line per day.

I Believe. I am one with the universe. I am Love. I am Life. Life is Change. My greatest treasure is Life. My greatest asset is Health. I am Rooted in Spirit and sourced by the Light. I am pure spirit. God lives within me in my Heart– Be-ing me.

The two magic words are I am.  I am what I believe, think, feel and say I am. As I evaluate my beliefs, I change my mind, my thoughts, my attitude, feelings, desires, behavior and my language.

I turn away from the world about me to the world of consciousness that lies within. I shut out all thoughts and memories of the past - create no images of the future. I concentrate on my Be-ingness, on my awareness. I slide deep into the very recesses of my soul to a place of utter repose. Here I perceive fact in the making, am conscious of the one being from which all beings spring. I know that this is immortal Self, this is God within me – this is me. I am, I always was, I always will be. I am one with the universe. All men, all things, all space, time and life are here in the depths of my soul. Smaller than small, greater than great meet and unite within me. That which I thought I was: my ego, personality, and identity - I never was at all. For it was a changing thing, mirroring the seasons and the tides, a thing to be born, and grow and die. I am not a thing of time or circumstance. I am spirit, pure and eternal; birth-less, deathless, changeless.

I am patient, for I am all time. I am wise, for I contain the knowledge of all things. I love and am beloved, for all things is myself and I am all things.  I am rich, for I create unlimited abundance from my very Self. I am successful, for I only need think to achieve. I unite, I fuse, and I become one with the Universal Divine Spirit. The mask of vanity and ego, I shall never wear again. I perceive the Supreme Being, the Magnificent Dweller at the center of my consciousness, and I know it/him/her to be my very self. Time and space, shadow and substance, what matter these – for I am the Supreme, be-ing. I am the relative of the Absolute. God lives within me – in my Heart – Be-ing me.

Love,
Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor

Thank you for your contribution:
Inspired from an original meditation in: Three Magic Words, U S Anderson, 1954