Saturday, January 23, 2010

Prosperity - In 2010 - Blog






Start a Blog.  It is fun. It's FREE.
You can even sell stuff on your blog.
I like Google Blogger as I find it to be easier than WordPress.

Getting Start
I suggest you create a Gmail account from where you want to Blog (but you can use any email account). Then type in the URL Blogger. Watch the video illustrate how to create a Blogger Account.

Once that is done you can start Blogging. Select a Template (you can change it later). Work in Compose or HTML. Compose is very easy like using Word. Type in your Text. Add Photos. Change Font size and color.

Then click PUBLISH POST. View Blog.

Make Changes
Now you can Customize it. Customize lets you add stuff and change the way your blog looks. Try playing with the gadgets to add Text, Pictures and HTML code from YouTube. After you make changes, don't forget to Publish Post. View it. You got a BLOG!

Sample
Here is my FAMILY HERB blog. Benita wants me to at Xango so you can buy 1 bottle if your funds are tight. I'll do that next week.

Have A Blog?
Need a Blog?
Needed it like Yesterday?
Don't have time to go to a class, read an eBook or webinar?
Contact me and I will help you get it up in 55 minutes.
Subject: Urgent Blog!
drakanniem@gmail.com



To Your Success,
To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity
Love Saquina

www.saquinaakanni.com

twitter.com/saquinaakanni