Monday, January 18, 2010

Prospeirty - In 2010 - Tune Up your Health



People ask me all the time what do I take for my health. I recommend the Five Elements Superior Food Grade Herbs Tune Up - Five Elements and High Performance.

These herb formulas are from the Ni family the doctors that endow my university. Our family has been eating Traditions of Tao Tune Up foods since 1990. The Five Elements Prime Pak Food Grade Herbs are the main stay of our diet. It is the tune-up food to regenerate all of your systems at the cellular level. I eat it and all of my family eat them including baby Einstein Jabril!


It is the first meal of the day to nourish and repair organ systems. and my mom is 78 years young and in excellent health. She would not start her day without Five Elements tune-up. It is the food for life to sustain and maintain good health. I can not say enough here. You just have to try "Five Elements Tune-up" for yourself.
Superior Food Grade Herbs for Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water Elements.
They cleanse, balance, repair and regenerate all five organ systems at the cellular level.

WOOD: the Liver and Gallbladder System
FIRE:    the Heart, Cardio-Vascular and Small Intestine System
EARTH: the Spleen, Stomach and Digestive System.
METAL: the Lungs, Large Intestines, Colon and Immune System.
WATER: the Kidney, Urinary Bladder and Hormonal System.

The Original PRIME PAK
Five Elements, High Performance, Regenerating Cream, Small Tonic Oil, Ancient Treasures Tea and Frosties Crytals. Remember the retail price $189.00?

 Go to my website and get the complete Prime Pak Tune Up Kit.

To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity
Love
Saquina
www.saquinaakanni.com
click on Health on the side bar, click on the Tonic Oil picture
(We are featuring our Miracle Oil - Acupuncture in a Bottle)