Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prosperity Doctor: Law of Attraction - Jenny Craig

Had the most amazing experience and transformation today.
After passing Jenny Craig hundred of time in the past 7 years,
today something said, "Go in and check it out."
Without hesitation I opened the door and stepped in.

A young lady was at the front desk and greeted me with a big smile.
I told her I was curious about the program as Jenny Craig has been around for years and is obviously successful. I wondered what they did and how the program worked.

I completed the Registration form and had a short wait.

A Plan Personalized for You

The first step in the Jenny Craig Program is to meet with a program director (either in-person at a local center, or over the phone with Jenny Craig At Home). Maureen Giancanelli the Program Director in the Rolling Hills Estates came out to greet me. She started by reviewing my YourStyle® Profile. This is form or tool that she used to identify my personal lifestyle, eating habits, exercise or activity stages and my weight loss mindset. We used the results of the YourStyle® profile to discuss a my lifestyle to customize program a plan that would be most effective for me.

Maureen asked me the question, "Why do you want to loss the weight.
What is enough to drive me to do it?
I answered, "I want to be that Babyboomer @ 64 yrs on the cover of a magazine that did it!
and to share my story to inspire others that they can do it too.
This was a defining and transforming moment for me. I had never said my goal out loud. I saw a photo of a lovely youthful senior on the cover of a magazine and I secretly wanted to be that woman who was healthy and fit enough to be on the cover of a magazine. I explained that I like to hide out. I also hide out in this extra flesh. I was moved to tears and had a breakthrough!

We had a long talk and Maureen was an excellent consultant. I came to the conclusion however, that the plan would not work for me as the program uses packaged food.

While I was there two women, a mother and daughter signed up for the program. I am sure it is an excellent program as a training and kickoff to get people on the right track.

I wanted to take this opportunity to honor Maureen Giancanelli for her excellent insight and for being the source to my paradygm shift.

Thank you Maureen Giancanelli.

To Your Success
To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity
Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor