Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Wizard

I am The Prosperity Doctor or Tranquil Warrior
I am an author, healer, Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Transformation Technologies, Emotional Intelligence using Five Element Theories and Principles to help you create what you want. I can assist you in recognizing your strengths and weakness so you can leverage your weakness and turn it into an asset. I extend my knowledge, education and wisdom to you. You are a Wizard. Something is missing because your Wizard needs training.


I train Wizards.

According to Traditional Chinese Medicine Five Element Theory, Practice and Principles there is a Wizard inside of you. The Shen or Light communicates from silence as a whisper. We all know it as some call it intuition or insight, but often we can't hear it or we ignore it. Why? Because the loud voices in our head drown out the whisper. You know those negative voices. I train and guide you to hear your Wizard.

There is a Genius within you.
It is your Soul and it also speaks.
Can you differentiate the voices.
You are like ship with a crew.
Who is running your ship?

Your Shen is the Master and Commander of your ship. Your Hun or Soul is like the Lieutenant and it stands between your Shen and your crew. Who are the crew? Your main crew are the Yi, mind or ego; your Zhur, will, emotions or Personality; and your Po, body, five senses or Identity. You know them and call them by "me", "myself" and "i". These are your "Crew Members" and all three are trying to run your ship.

Your Yi, Mind or Ego only knows concepts, remembers things you have learned, holds memories from the past, is filled with what others have told you. The Yi is filled with fear. Your Zhur, Will or Personality is filled with experiences from the past, hurt and pain. Theis in constant drama. Your Po, body or senses is constantly seeking experiences, seeking pleasure and avoiding pain. The Po is constantly in some kind of addiction. I call these spirits your "Crew Members". Theses voices are loud like unruly children and they crew is running the ship. One finds that they are moody, happy one day and frustrated the next, in and out of relationships or love, can not stay focused, stick to a plan or accomplish the goals they have set. It is as if the Captain is not on the ship and the Lieutenant is sleep as it does not have control of it's crew. There is mutiny on the ship!

We can awaken your genius to set your Spirit free so can take control of your ship and soar!

We can answer the questions: Who am I? Where am I going? Why do I suffer? Why do I self-sabotage or self-destruct? What are those voices? Can I quiet the voices? How do I differentiate the voices?

Do you need a little help at arriving at some answers?
What is your question?
I am at your service.
I'll treat you like the Wizard you are.

Ask Saquina
310-936-9294

Want more details?
http://rpvexecconsult.blogspot.com