Thursday, December 17, 2009

ENERGY - From Two Magic Words


The Power of the Universe is captured in the energy of Two Magic Words. A Breath of Qi or energy transforms your universe with language.

Prosperity is a State of mind, body and spirit created from thought, feelings and words.

The two magic words are I am. I am what I believe, think, feel and say I am. As I evaluate my beliefs, I change my thinking, adjust my attitude and chose my words. I change my state of being, thoughts, feelings, behavior and my reality. I am intentional in the process and practice to train my mind, instruct my thoughts, discipline my behavior, guide my emotions, adjust my attitude and guard my language. I awaken my soul to take charge of my life and I set my spirit free - Free to be. Free to re-create my life in love and in service. - Love Saquina