Saturday, January 2, 2010

Prosperity - In 2010 - The Oneness in All - Ommm



Wishing you love, joy, peace, happiness, health, and wealth.


See the oneness in all things. We are pure spirit.

I am you. I always was and always will be.
You are me. There is inside of me a place of confidence,
quietness, and security where all things
are known and understood. I perceive the
Magnificent Dweller at the center of my
consciousness and I know Her/Him to be my very self.

I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. I am grateful.
For each day brings a constant demonstration
of the power and wonder of the universe and myself.

I am sourced by God and live in faith.
For faith is the great mover.
God lives in me. In my heart.
LIVE IN BLISS!

Have a Happy and Prosperous 2010!
Love
Saquina


www.saquinaakanni.com
Follow me on Twitter
twitter.com/saquinaakanni