Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quantum Medicine and Energy Healing - Ho'oponopono

I LOVE YOU
I AM SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
THANK YOU

Ho’oponopono is a form of energy healing and mirrors Quantum Medicine. Both are the energy medicines of pure potentiality, consciousness, thought, mind, awareness, attention, focus and intention. Pronounced Ho'-o-pono-pono, this is an ancient Hawaiian forgiveness practice of reconciliation. Similar forgiveness practices are performed on islands throughout the South Pacific including Samoa, Tahiti and New Zealand. Traditionally Ho'oponopono is practiced by healing priest.


Ho’oponopono basically means to make right and is about complete freedom from ones past. It allows one to step into a clearing and keep the clearing free of negative energy. The first time I heard of this energy healing technique called Ho'oponopono was in the book by Dr. Joe Vitale (featured in The Secret) and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len, titled Zero Limits. This book is one of the most powerful books I have ever read.

Ho’oponopono basically means to make right. It is a self care, self improvement technique to help one bring about positive changes in your life. It is a form of Quantum Medicine. I call it Quantum Meditation, because it is so simple, so easy and has to do with ones pure potentiality, consciousness, thought, mind, awareness, attention, focus and intention. I promise you, if you put this energy healing method into daily practice you will transform your life and turn all negative aspects into positives energy.

By using this ancient practice you can literally transform your life in a very short space of time. You can put your focus, attention and intention on transforming any and alll negative aspects in your life into positive manifestations. This method can be used by anyone, on anything or anyone. You simple put your focus and attention on the situation or circumstance you would like to transform in life and repeat the following with intention:

I Love You
I’m Sorry
Please Forgive Me
Thank You

That's It. Repeat in your mind or out loud. You will instantly feel empowered by the positive shift within you. Your energy will instantly change. I recommend reading Zero Limits by Joe Vitale. I started practicing this technique right away and experienced the benefits immediately.

Say it now…. I Love You, I’m Sorry, Please Forgive Me, Thank You. Feel it as you continue to read.

Zero Limits explains the true story of the unusual therapist who helped heal an entire ward of mentally ill criminals without seeing any of them. Vitale tells an amazing story of how it was used to make this powerful transformation even though no one believed it was possible. The Hawaiian therapist Dr. Len taught this new perspective of accepting total responsibility of everything in ones life; responsibility for ourselves and everything that comes into our awareness. He states that if we notice it, we created it and it is ours to claim whether we believe it or not. Within the pages Dr. Len's eveals the cause for everything that happens to you, and how to clean negative energy from within so you can re-connect and merge with the Divine.

Ho'oponopono is defined in the Hawaiian Dictionary as mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness.” Literally, ho'o is the equivalent to the English “to”. It creates a verb from the noun pono, which is defined as “goodness, uprightness, morality, moral qualities, correct or proper procedure, excellence, well-being, prosperity, welfare, benefit, true condition or nature, duty; moral, fitting, proper, righteous, right, upright, just, virtuous, fair, beneficial, successful, in perfect order, accurate, correct, eased, relieved; should, ought, must, necessary.” Pononono is defined as “to put to rights; to put in order or shape, correct, revise, adjust, amend, regulate, arrange, rectify, tidy up, make orderly or neat.

Although the word Hoʻoponopono was not used, early Hawaiian historians documented a belief that illness was caused by breaking kapu, or spiritual laws, and that the illness could not be cured until the sufferer atoned for this transgression. Here is an except from the book:


HO'OPONOPONO
From Zero Limits by Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len

"Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.

"When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane? It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.

"However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more. I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that ay. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does--but that's wrong.

"The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility. His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous.

Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

"Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.

"'After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely,' he told me. 'Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed.' I was in awe.'Not only that,' he went on, 'but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed.'

"This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: 'What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?'

"'I was simply healing the part of me that created them,' he said. I didn't understand. Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life- simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation."


Thank you for your insight and contribution on Ho'oponopono:
Zero Limits, Dr. Joe Vitale and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len
http://www.mrfire.com/zero
http://www.linkedin.com/news?viewArticle
http://www.wikipedia.com

Special thanks to Greta Rubens for giving Zero Limits to my nephew,
which gave me the opportunity to read it.
http://www.facesbygreta.com


Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor
www.saquinaakanni.com