Monday, May 24, 2010

Fountain of Youth System

There is a fountain of youth, and it is circulating in the Qi/Chi of live whole foods flowing through bok choy, and the likes of shitake mushrooms, high quality supplements and the Five Tibetans exercises. 
- Saquina Akanni

I have an amazing system that can cleanse, repair and regenerate in just 6 weeks.

You can have it all - Health, Wealth and Beauty!
Imagine regenerating from the inside out -
filled with energy and vitality, skin and hair glowing, living in joy and bliss.

I also have a method to give a "Facelift" using Qi/Chi or Zero Point Field Energy... 
Ask me.


Check out the Fountain of Youth Food System here:
http://fountainofyouthfoods.blogspot.com

You ask how?
I teach Be-Do-Have-Results.
I use the Law of Attraction. 
I Educate you.
I give hands on Training.
I guide you to the Results...
Then I set you free,
because you now know "the How".

I teach my clients everything they need to know to get the results they want. It doesn't matter the issue: recover from a Stoke, Anemia, HBP, Candida, Diabetes, balding - you name it!

After the 6 weeks
you can use my system to stay young looking - Ahhh Forever Young! Clients can even order from my Family Store at discounted prices. You are now my family:-) See my FOY system and latest success story...
http://fountainofyouthfoods.blogspot.com

Call me.
Let's talk about what you want or with any questions.

Love,
Saquina
drakanniem@gmail.com
310-936-9294