Saturday, May 22, 2010

Proposed Mastectomy Law Change - Please support this

Lifetime Television  put this bill up. Please go to the site read, get the facts and sign the petition.
http://www.mylifetime.com/community/my-lifetime-commitment/breast-cancer/petition/breast-cancer-petition
This takes about 2 seconds. PLEASE PASS THIS ON to your 20 friends.



My sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2004 - a lifestyle disease. She lived under severe stress from her job for years and is a single mom. I explain to her a different point of view - "One does not catch cancer - they unknowingly grow it." I am a Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine and supported her in a complementary approach to her treatment program with Chinese Medicine including acupuncture, juicing and high quality supplements. She moved in with me because the Chemo was traumatizing. She said Chemo was worst than the cancer. I took care of her and my niece plus the two cats. We worked on a "transformation" of mind, body, spirit, soul and emotions. Tested my Fountain of Youth System on her and it worked. She did not need radiation. She changed her thinking, point of view and lifestyle. She is a not a victim or survivor. She is empowered with intention and "knows" she is cancer free and the cancer will not come back. She moved out and started a new stress free life in 2006. Chemo and radiation does not cure cancer. Find a cure. A different perspective. Set your soul free and let your spirit soar. "Find the cure from within." 

Something Wonderful is Unfolding for You.
Love,
Saquina