Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fountain of Youth and Super Longevity

I have blogged about my fountain of youth discovery and research. I want to tell you about this special combination of super foods, high quality supplements and exercise to transform your health, youth and vigor. I have already tested it out on clients and have had amazing results. My first was Charles Galloway, next Amenah Curtis and then Peggy Williams.

I've been reporting regularly about the benefits of whole foods, Qi (energy, vibrations and frequency) in foods, herbs, formulas, and of high quality supplements as well as deep breathing and energy movements or exercise.

I use the Five Element Theory as my approach to cleansing, balance, repair and regeneration of mind, body, emotions, soul and spirit.


There is a fountain of youth, and it is circulating in the Qi/Chi of live whole foods flowing through bok choy, the likes of shitake mushrooms, high quality supplements and the Five Tibetan exercises.

- Saquina Akanni



I combine in a Fountain of Youth Program a system to repair and recover youth, vitality and vigor.
1. Superfoods
2. Traditions of Tao - Superior Five Element Foods
3. Xango Brand Mangosteen and Eleviv
4. Salu Brand Resveratrol Blend and Glucosamine Blend
5. Five Tibetan Energy Movement to align the 7 Chakras (see #5 above)


To Your Health

Love
Saquina Akanni

The Prosperity Doctor