Sunday, April 11, 2010

Religion Philosophy

If one asks me what am I, I reply, "What are you"?


It is my belief that we are all one.

I am you



just having a different life experience. My intention is to always find the connection. What do I have in common with you at a spiritual level within our diversity? Jewish, Christians, Muslims or ancient paths as in Ayurvedic, Buddhist, Taoist. All have fundamental beliefs rooted in a Higher Power and yet each have differences within the religion or philosophy.

Just as man can take many roads to reach a destination, it is my belief that there is no exclusive road to spiritual fulfillment. Parents, teachers, educators and communities provide the foundation, rules, systems etc. Each person will come into their own realization and will seek answers to questions from within. Each person will find a path that resonates from within them and has a right to choose and follow their own path without prejudice or judgment by another man or woman, state or country.

Be and let be. Live and let live. Love and be loved. 
I am you and you are me, just in a different container, having a different life experience.


As for religion I most resonate with Baha'i. Therefore, I may say, I am a Baha'i; a Muslim (servant of Allah); a Christan (bringing the message of Love), one with God; the relative of the Absolute, rooted in Spirit by way of the Tao accepting all things, all people, all faiths, all religions all space and time as they reside here in the depths of my soul. Smaller than small, greater than great meet and unite within me.

Then one may asked, "What about devil worshipers?" I reply, "I accept their choice, their consequence and leave them to God:-)

Love
Saquina Akanni

The Prosperity Doctor