Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Universal Law - The Law of Pure Potentiality

What does pure potentiality mean?

You are pure consciousness, the source of pure potential energy to create from infinite possibilities.
- Saquina Akanni

In the beginning
There was neither existence nor non-existence,
All this world was unmanifest energy . .

The One breathed, without breath, by Its own power
Nothing else was there . . .
--Hymn of Creation, The Rig Veda

The first spiritual law of success is the Law of Pure Potentiality. (The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success. -Deepak Chopra) This law relates to our essential state or pure consciousness. Pure consciousness is pure potentiality. It is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity. Pure consciousness is our spiritual essence. Being infinite and unbounded, it is also pure joy. Other attributes of consciousness are pure knowledge, infinite silence, perfect balance, invincibility, simplicity, and bliss. This is our essential nature. Our essential nature is one of pure potentiality.

When you discover your essential nature and know who you really are, in that knowing itself is the ability to fulfill any dream you have, because you are the eternal possibility, the immeasurable potential of all that was, is, and will be. The Law of Pure Potentiality can also be called the Law of Unity, because underlying the infinite diversity of life is the unity of one all-pervasive spirit. We are all one. There is no separation between you and this field of energy. The field of pure potentiality is your own Self. And the more you experience your true nature, the closer you are to the field of pure potentiality.

Through silence, through meditation, and through non-judgment, you will access the first law, the Law of Pure Potentiality. Once you start doing that, you can add a fourth component to this practice, and that is regularly spending time in direct communion with nature. Spending time in nature enables you to sense the harmonious interaction of all the elements and forces of life, and gives you a sense of unity with all of life. Whether it be a stream, a forest, a mountain, a lake, or the seashore, that connection with nature's intelligence will also help you access the field of pure potentiality.

Applying the Law of Pure Potentiality
Putting the Law of Pure Potentiality into effect:
(1) I will take time each day to be silent, to just Be. I will sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening.
(2) I will take time each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower.
3) I will experience the ecstasy of my own silence by communing with nature, befriending and connecting with a tree. Placing my hands on the bark and feet on the roots. I will exchange life force and Qi. I enjoy the life throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
(4) I declare I am pure spirit, that I always have been and that I always will be. I am grateful for each day brings a constant demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and myself. I am love and beloved.
(5) I practice non-judgment. I begin my day with the statement, "Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs." Throughout the day I remind myself not to judge.

See original article:
 
http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.aspx?Id=479

Thank You
Love
Saquina