Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fountain of Youth Program - Success Story


Give me 6 weeks.
I'll give you back your
youth and vigor.
That's a promise.



This is my promise from my Fountain of Youth blog.


 

 

There is a fountain of youth, and it is circulating in the Qi/Chi of live whole foods flowing through bok choy, the likes of shitake mushrooms, high quality supplements and the Five Tibetan exercises

- Saquina Akanni

 

I have to share with you my greatest success with my new Fountain of Youth Program. It is with Charles Galloway, 80 years young at heart who had a stoke five years ago. Charles has been home bound most of the time since then with his walker by his side.

 

He started my program February 23, 2010. He wanted to be able to walk again and go on a trip by June 2010 and was determined to follow my instructions to get results. I made his food with Traditions of Tao Superior food grade herbs and Xango. I added Eleviv, MSM and left him a sample of my Acupuncture in a Bottle -Tonic Oil for the pain in his right thumb joint.

When I returned the following week with his food and supplements he was very happy. He felt better; his eyes were bright and the pain in his thumb had gone. I added Salu Vital Flex Resveratrol Blend and Glucosamne Chondroitin Blend.

The second week to my surprise he had put his walker outside. He shared how much better he felt and noticed his skin look better. I continued with his program and supplements. The third week he stood up without struggling and showed me how he had lost weight, and was developing a "6 pack"!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The fourth week he was standing in his kitchen when I arrived and walking around! (My heart was filled with joy and I wanted to cry.) He said, "Look at my skin I am getting younger." In my opinion there is not way Charles could have recovered this fast without my intense program: "Power Supplementation with XanGo Xango/Eleviv and Salu Resveratrol/Glucosamine Blend".

Week five he looked well and told me he had walked to the nearby store without his walker and had walked up a neighbors flight of stairs to visit. He had not done that since his stroke. He was going to give his walker away! Week 6 starts April 6, 2010. I'll keep you posted.

I am honored and grateful to have met Charles Galloway and given the opportunity to help him recover his health and vigor. It is looking good that he will be able to take a trip in June.

Love
Saquina Akanni

The Prosperity Doctor